Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2003 Honda VTR 250 Black

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Roochie, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2003 VTR250 - Black - SOLD

Rego Number: CE900
    VIN: JH2MC33U83M020316
    Engine Number: MCISE 1520297
    Build Date: 2003
    Mobile Number: 0427889041

Clean solid bike
    Ventura Rack
    Tinted windscreen
    Scott Oiler (Automatic chain oiling system)
    Rego due 12/7/2012
    60000 Kilometers
    Serviced by a mechanic 12 months (whichever occurs first). Oil changed every 2000Km
    New Battery
    Brake Pads changes (front and rear), in the last 5 months.
    D.I.D chain and heavy duty front and rear sprockets from The Chain Gang
    Previous Owner's use can be found in the original add from when I bought it here off netrider.

MyUse: Commute to work once or twice a week to eastern suburbs. Weekend rides.

Always kept under cover
    Has been knocked over while parked on the foot path resulting in two dents in tank (no paint damage) and cracked left rear indicator. Never been down on the road though!

Road worthy certificate will be supplied once a commitment to buy, but will see if can get one ogranised next weekend.
    Bike has a clear title and has never had to visit a workshop for repairs and has never been written off by an insurance company.

I'm selling for only $2650 because I'm moving overseas in 4 weeks and need to shift it quickly. If can't sell it in 2 weeks it'll probably go to a dealer.

Fantastic learners / first bike. I wouldn't be selling if I wasn't moving. Trouble free and never misses a beat. Feel free to come and view during week nights or on the weekend.

Redbook values the bike at $3400 - $4000

For more pics click here (Admins. this is NOT an external advertising site, but a personal site I set up for the sale!) https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=7f48b3db40557209&resid=7F48B3DB40557209!156&parid=root

Attached Files:

2. Hey! Now that looks familiar! ;-)
  3. It should be! You had a bit of a time letting go of it :)

She's been a fantastic machine thanks Simon, and I'd probably hang onto a fair bit longer if I wasn't moving across the ditch.
  4. Hi mate, do you still have your bike forsale? thanks lou
  5. Says sold in the first line so i'd guess not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.