Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW 2003 BMW R850R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tigerboy, Jun 13, 2016.

1. #1 Tigerboy, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    _DSC4576. _DSC4481. _DSC4465. _DSC4460.
    Well maintained, in good cosmetic condition, still garners admiring looks and compliments, IMO one of the nicest looking boxers ever. Stored under cover. 60,000Km
    Perfect mechanicals, professionally maintained, log books and all service records since new. OEM tools.

Recent work includes, new master and slave cylinders for clutch, rear engine seals replaced, clutch plate replaced at the same time.

Extras include: MRA smoked windshield, ( OEM screen included ) OEM panniers, Hepco-Becker engine crash bars, Kaoko cruise control, self cancel indicators, HID headlight insert, Booster Plug, DNA air filter, custom pin-striping on tank front mudguard, sundry spares.
    Michelin Road Pilot 4 tires, Front tire 5% wear, Rear at 50% .

Registered till March 2017

This is a sweet bike, handles really well, plenty of power (52Kw 70hp ) runs like clockwork, is a joy to ride, perfect for scratching in the ranges, touring or a daily ride, does it all with ease and grace.
    A great bike for a returning rider, or experienced wanting some boxer magic.
    Moving on to an adventure bike, but I know I'm going to miss this sweet girl, and wish I could keep both.

More images on request. Inspection invited. $7000 neg.

Attached Files: