Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2002 Yamaha R6

Discussion in 'Archived' started by tresor, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2002 Yamaha R6 - Sold!

Moving overseas, so my bike is reluctantly up for sale… brilliant bike, excellent condition runs like you would expect for a bike with low k’s.

Bike has done 16xxx k’s and has recently had its 12,000k service, as well as new sprockets, chain etc.… just fitted new Dunlop qualifier on the rear due to a puncture.

Bike has long rego till October 2011 and will be supplied with RWC, comes with all documentation, original toolkit, full service history etc.…

Bike is now sold

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice mate but I do think your asking price might be a little high to generate stacks of interest. If you want the interest, drop the price.

Good luck with the sale!
  3. not really sheeth

Price when new (RRP)$14,499 Trade in price guide$5,100 - $6,000 Private price guide$7,200 - $8,600

But should compare with rest of the market
  4. Thanks for the comments...

I'm certainly open to offers :)
  5. Best of luck tresor - mighty fine looking bike (y)
  6. Thanks nickers... sad to see it go...
  7. I like this model.
    Restrictions untill January, doh!

8. Where are you in Oz? Is your name from the club that used to be in Berlin? :)
  9. Western suburbs of Melbourne (Tarneit)

And yeah, the name is from the Tresor club in Berlin, always been a massive fan of the club and record label...
  10. Anyone?

bikes gotta go, make me an offer...
  11. Ahh, nice. Used to sell a fair bit of that label in a record store I used to run and featured some sweet artists.
    Mmmmm, memories.
  12. Im actually looking to get a bike exactly like that. Only I wont be on the hunt until around March next year when im on fulls and Im in NSW. Talk about wrong time and place.
    Good luck mate!
  13. Bike is now sold! Thanks to all those who inquired :)
  14. Well done tresor !
    Thread now closing...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.