Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2002 Honda VTR 250 - Great learner bike rego/rwc

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by joeby, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD SEPT 2011 - THANKS ALL

Hi All, Im selling my 2002 VTR250. Excellent learner bike with only 10500km. She is a very clean bike, well presented with a Magnum exhaust fitted. Im the second owner and have only had for five months.

Only selling as was planning to commute into town on her until I got my p's and upgrade but ended up with a company car through work so the mrs is right into me about moving the bike on. Too many toys apparantly...

The bike has rego until end March 2012 and I will have a rwc supplied to the purchaser on receipt of a deposit. Chain lubricated after every run, always garaged.

Any questions please let me know via pm.

Bike is located in Bruthen (East Gippsland) Victoria. $4000

Cheers

Joel
    0412 6444 58

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks nice, good luck with the sale joeby, but if your not actually that keen to sell it then put a much higher price on it;)

3. These are great bikes, my gf has one and i love riding it. Good luck with the sale!

4. bargain

as mentioned, put a higher price and just tell the missus that no1 has offerd to buy it yet! (y)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.