Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2001 VTR250 LAMS

Discussion in 'Archived' started by jonno86, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 jonno86, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2013

Reason for sale: Full licence and recently purchased a new bike.

This is a great bike for commuters or learners. It is so easy and forgiving to ride.

I am the third owner. I this bike at 40,900KM since 2010 and covered almost 7,000km since ownership) when I got my licence and it has never given me any trouble. I have always serviced at home.

Changed oil and oil filter, cleaned & adjusted chain every 5,000km service and lube the chain every 300km. Next service is due very soon too as I don't have time to change oil & oil filter.

Pros: It is in great mechanical condition. Never break down on me since ownership.

Cons: minor wear & tear from previous owners and myself.

- Price - $3,300 ONO.
    - 46,930kms
    - Long Rego - November, 2013
    - No finance owing
    - Megacycle exhaust fitted
    - Two keys

Additional parts not fitted, but included in sale:
    - Front & rear spark plug boot.
    - Ventura rack & bag.

Happy for inspection and test rides done with cash deposit and ID details taken. Preferred inspection time for weekdays after 5PM and weekends im flexible.

No private numbers will be answered, call on 0422 718 007 if I don't answer the phone - please leave a MSG, SMS, or email: jonno-86@hotmail.com

Need it gone guys, ASAP!! Just sits here collecting dust for nothing..

Attached Files:

2. How you liking the GSXR600? What year did you get?

How did you find going from the VTR250 to the GSXR600?

Coincidentally, I'm also on a 2001 VTR250, and will be upgrading to an 08 or 09 GSXR600 in a couple of months.

Very interested to know what your VTR goes for as it'll give me an idea on how much to price mine. It basically has the same amount of km's on the odo too.

Good luck on the sale of your bike.
  3. Did you try posting on Gumtree and/or Bikesales?

Most of the Ls/Ps on here probably already have their LAMS bike.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.