Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2001 V Star 650 Classic For Sale

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Kingpin, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD
    New bike is on the way so must be sold
    RWC and registration till April 2012 included.
    Genuine 16500 k's. Log books with full service history.
    Purchased in December 2010 from the second owner with a documented 7400k's.
    This has been a fantastic learner bike and I have added 9000 k's since I bought it. Had a few long days in the saddle including a weekend trip to NSW with no issues.
    Unique colour, I haven't seen another like it although I'm sure there must be some.
    New exhaust (standard) fitted approc 5000k's ago
    3/4 life Pirelli Night Dragon Tyres ( fitted at 13000k's)

PM me or phone/txt Andrew on 0449911889
    Pictures here:-
    http://imgur.com/a/RicvU/embed

Attached Files:

2. Best of luck, Andrew. (y)

3. Nice bike, so what's the new bike? shoudl we guess? lol and pics of it yet?

4. Thanks guys.
    The new bike looks somewhat like my avatar. Will have a unique touch to it hopefully.
    No pictures yet as it's probably on the production line in Bologna but I am assured it will be here in time.
    I only have this bike advertised here, hopefully I will still have it for the Jamieson ride.
    If it doesn't sell by the end of the month it goes to the dealer for not a lot less.

5. color is white? god we'll have to pin you down using dozens of lemons to try n wipe the grin from your face lol
    half your luck and good on you for getting it

6. yes, colour is white, or at least that is the plan at this stage. Have a meeting with Ducati on Monday to try and get the colour right.

7. Bike sold , thankyou Ultram

8. congrats on the sale, good buy for who got it

9. Its going to a good home and I think the guy who bought it will come to Sat practice so we will still get to admire this beauty.

10. Congrats, A. (y)

The bike will be missed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.