Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC 2001 Honda CB600F2S Hornet

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by flinders_72, Sep 26, 2016.

1. #1 flinders_72, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2016
    2001 Honda CB600F2S Hornet $2800 in Murtoa, (western) Vic

This isn't one of the modern 600s that has restricted power due to all the emissions laws, it's 97HP! However, it's a very easy bike to ride and would be perfect for someone that doesn't want an ill-handling behemoth like my BMW RT or for someone that's after something with more zip coming off their P's.

Specs here: Honda CB 600F Hornet SE

The bike is in immaculate condition for a bike of this age and if you were after one of these in this colour I can confidently say that you'd buy this one. Only 21,600km and it runs like new, possibly even better since it's run in (only just!). Selling because I have way too many bikes and my knees can only handle a physically small bike like this for a couple of hours and the closest twisties are an hour away. If I lived in the east of Melbourne or near some hills there's no way I'd be selling.

The only additions are Puig (Hornet) Knobs, a bigger GEL battery, bar risers and a new rear tyre, which will be put on when the RWC is done. It will come with a RWC. I could register it, which you'd pay for, but you'd also have to pay transfer costs so I've left it unregistered.

No test rides without payment because as I say, if you're after one of these you'll buy it anyway.

Will deliver to Melbourne or anywhere within a couple of hundred km of Murtoa, Vic after a deposit has been paid.
  2. i have my eye on this as a first bike. Low kms attracted me. Let me do some sums.

3. No probs Millzy but remember that with 97HP it's not LAMS approved.

EDIT: I see you've done your time so this would be perfect.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RWC done today and new Dunlop Sportmax rear tyre is on. Note that I'll scrub the tyre in before passing the bike on.
  5. Price drop to $2500!