Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC 2001 CBR600F4i - Red & Black

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by grue, Feb 21, 2013.

1. #1 grue, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
    Some fcuking shitlord stole my bike between 2200 last night and 0700 this morning. Right side is damaged and has no decal on the main fairing. If you see him, hit the fcuker and run him over a couple of times.

VIC plate BU630.

2. nnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!

I hope you get it back, or get a nice fat insurance payout.......
  3. #3 grue, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    Note to the motherfcuker who stole my bike: If I ever find you, I'm gonna hurt you in ways that will make Hostel look like a fcuking day on Sesame Street. The violence I will unleash upon your godforsaken body will become a thing of legend for generations to come, and when I bathe in your blood I will gain the power to revive you and put you through it all over again.

fcuk you.

Ironically I was in the middle of an insurance claim to get it fixed from getting hit two weeks ago. Going from a not-at-fault claim to an at-fault, and this one might be enough to get me dropped from insurance. Great.
  4. Sh!t Grue this really sucks balls.....

Given you're already in a claim process they might think they smell a rat now the bike has been flogged.......bugger.....

Where was it stolen from? I'm in the same area as you so I'll keep an eye out......

A pic of the bike would be useful too.................farrrrrking bastards! Dickless, dickless bastards......

There seems to be quite a few bike going missing in Melbourne at the moment......usually older Jap models.......might be a chop shop gaining momentum.....

This is a joke right?
  6. Yeah could be. I live on Wellington st in st Kilda. Pic sdded
  7. Yeah it's not the end of the world, just frustrating. She was gonna come back fully satin/matte black, I was excited :(
  8. I'm expecting that it was jacked for parts. It's got an immobilizer, so getting it running would take a fairly substantial amount of work, and it's also my main form of transport. Since I'm a poor folk who can't afford another vehicle without the insurance money, it essentially makes my choice for me :(
  9. Sorry Grue.
    Thats a shocking thing to face,stay strong all the best.
  10. All the best for getting it back. That sucks
  11. New bike time yet? :)
  12. Do you have full comp? Sorry for the loss mate. Hope you recover it soon.
  13. Get the police report and don't let the plod fob you off. It'll ease the insurance claim.
    I ended up getting one (ie. paying for it!) from Serious Crime (?) in St Kilda Road after the local station washed their hands of it.
  14. Thought y'all would want to know, the coppers actually found the bike about 2 weeks ago!

It's the insurance company's problem now, but I was pretty amazed that it wasn't parted out and shipped somewhere!
  15. Good stuff
    Wow that took ages
    What did the scum do ride till he got caught.
  16. So where has it been all this time? Amazing? Anyway, let's hope the insurance doesn't take as long as finding the bike did.