Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2000mdl Yamaha R6 blue. rego. selling cheap

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Awebley, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamaha YZF-R6 2000 model
    45,000kms (original)
    K&N air filter
    Michelin tyres
    Fender eliminator
    Mini clear indicators front and back
    Oggy knobs
    Gold chain and alloy sprocket
    Rear seat cowl (comes with original)
    Registered Sept 2012
    Regularly serviced
    Comes with bike cover and stand
    Extremely reliable and very quick bike!

I have owned the bike almost 4 years after previously owning another r6. I fitted an 01-02mdl rear led tail section . (was NOT replaced due to accident. I just prefer the 01-02 tailend more) It has a few scratches and a bump on the fuel tank (see pic) which has not been repaired and patched up. The bike is presented honestly. It’s never been crashed. It rides spot on and still presents really well. Used it to commute to uni in the city and for the occasional weekend ride.

In the last 2000kms it was fully serviced which included:
    Oil change (used only motul synthetic since I’ve owned it)
    Yamaha oil filter
    NGK spark plugs (5000kms ago)
    Fuel filter
    Carbs cleaned and all cables lubed
    Air filter cleaned
    New coolant
    Brake pads resurfaced
    Brake fluid flushed using motul 5.1dot fluid

No longer riding due to personal reasons. Regretful sale. Looking to sell quickly as im heading overseas.

$3900. a lot of bike for the money. Huge step up from a LAMS bike.

2. Good price!
  3. Amazing price!
  4. ^cheers guys.

Still cant believe im selling my bike, and at this price..hell, the cheap cbr250rr on here looks a good cheap bike at $3000 (not knocking it AT ALL btw) but my r6 is like chalk and cheese compared to it.

Btw the bike has a clear title. (not a repaired writeoff or anything like that) I will also sort out a rwc with the new owner (to be negotiated).

Other option for interstate buyers is: i can remove the vic rego and assist with organizing a transporter to get it to you.

call/email/pm me.
  5. Crossing my fingers its still there by the time i get my tax return! Me wantie!
  6. Need it sold in the next two weeks bud.

Bike is now on ebay and im willing accept a close offer. (even though its dirt cheap!) :cry: :confused:
  7. if i had the cash... :)

good luck but you'll hardly need it!
  8. SOLD. Cheers for the interest netriders. Ride save :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.