Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(2 q's in 1) Bike Inspections & Reprays.

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Guest, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Ok I know that these have been done to death, but I am after specific answers.

Bike Inspections

I know about this guy, https://netrider.net.au/forums/view...&postorder=asc&highlight=inspection&&start=30

But I have read in another post that a guy is going to get RACV to inspect a bike. I thought that RACV inspect cars only, So the first q is do RACV inspect Bikes.

I am looking for the cost to respray a Kawasaki ZX2R in Candy Apple Red or the MAroon on the Yamaha R1. Or if anyone has any exmaples of getting their bike or a bike they know fo respreyed could you please let me know.
  2. No mention of bikes here

Can be upwards of $1500 to respray a bike in those exotic paints. Will be much cheaper if you do most of the prep work yourself.
  3. Pick your colour carefully and do all the prep work yourself and you can have a paint job for ~$500. If your lazy and just CBF, then it's likely to cost you $1500 for the average job, or more for the bling & stickered jobbies.
  4. Thanks for your help :grin: :grin: