Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2 near misses.

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' at netrider.net.au started by bike_noob, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Well the first one wasnt really a miss but luckily i was paying attention and avoided it all together. Some guy in a Commodore (fully sick vl turbo) was doign the classic frustrated swap of lanes every 2 seconds in peak hour traffic. Biggest tool ever. He would speed up and slow down and change lanes in peak hour traffic like a hero, it sliek ffs you stupid cvnt your not goign to get anywher ejust wait it out like everyon else. So i just decided to sit back remembered the tips from netrider; an idiot infront means you can keep an eye on him.

Second one was admidtly my fault for a lapse in concentration, 2 car infront wanted to do a right turn but i didnt realy slow down until i saw i was about to go into the car front so i slmamed on the brakes, locked up the front i did a bit of a stoppie (probably about ~30 cm lift) luckily i didnt come off the guy upstairs must of been looking out for me today.

2. Sound like your e-braking is aok. But yeah, you are aware that you could have avoided it, so a good lesson learnt, to add to your box of experience. :)