Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2 Girls 1 Cup - The reaction videos

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by doonx, Jan 15, 2008.

1. #1 doonx, Jan 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Those of you who are not conversant with the piece of human history that is "2 Girls 1 Cup" need only look at the collection of YouTube reaction videos to know whether or not you wish to seek out the actual video itself

Here's the reactions: [media=youtube]OtRzf_ZcM0U[/media]

says it all really.................

:shock: :shock: :shock:

2. Yes Loz subjected Carri and myself to this little peice of depravity :? words, :sick: indeed, fail me :-#

3. Oh yeah, that reminds me.... I promised I'd make Ken and Carri famous... Uploading their reaction vid right now. Stay tuned!

4. :? you promised you deleted that video Loz, along with the one with the donkey and tub of lubricant :LOL:

5. I swear it's chocolate mousse....

6. The reaction vids are hilarious... the actual vid is not :shock: :shock: :sick:

7. I didn't watch it but found out what it was and couldn't believe it! Anyone that gets off on that sh!t (pardon the pun) needs help!

8. #8 Loz, Jan 15, 2008
  9. #9 Caz V1, Jan 15, 2008
    What I wanna know, is why my name came up at the end? :eek: :? :shock: :LOL:

10. Ahhhh yes this 2 girls 1 cup was a very high source of ammussment here at home, in the neighbourhood & of course Pete had let a few of his delivery guys in on it a few months back

11. #11 doonx, Jan 15, 2008
    LOL - I just showed everyone at work - Carri - " eeeeewwwwwww, where do you get this sh, OH NO !!!!!"

LOL

12. I saw the vid a few weeks back... I had to stop it just when you'd expect the first OMFG-hhhhhuuuuurrrrrllllll reaction point occurs... I'd forgotten all about it until I clicked into this thread....

Damn you Loz!! :LOL:

13. I'm yet to watch the real vid. I migth set up the webcam and vid Tam and I watching it.

I'm scaring myself already

14. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

babychoc.

15. well I couldn't get the cam to work, but there's some interesting concepts in that short vid !!!!

16. yea i only need to watch the reactions to fathem what goes on...
    anyway i came across this guy (boh3m3) who "apparently" has an even worse video... i didn't want to link it directly, so i've link the blog which has the link in it....

Link removed.... Realm

some of the the 2girls1cup reactions are hilarious... :LOL:

17. that was fookin disgusting!

18. lol, forgot to mention NOT SAFE FOR SANE PEOPLE!
    btw, i haven't nor will i ever see that clip... call me pansy but i'd like to keep my sense of well being

19. I thought the acting was pretty good, showed potential

20. :cry:

I bet you did!

WOOOOOOOOOOOH!