Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2 Free tickets to the Brisbane Motorcycle Expo

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by vic, Sep 23, 2006.

1. And that catch is..........

We require 2 people to assist SCP(kool expo doodz) in setting up the expo.

These lucky folk will get to see the place being built and get to see everything first. If that isn't rewarding enough, you are also given a free ticket to the expo.

These 2 people need to assist SCP in the breaking down of the expo on Sunday evening.

First 2 people get the honours.

2. Tanyathecheeky offered but someone deleted her post
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's a JOKE ok?
  3. nice work nico.

I think you are dead when she sees you though :LOL:
  4. wait forgett what i said... I'm going to dinner with the family.... NOOOOO... I cant go :cry:
  5. I currently put together the Queensland Hospitality Expo, same concept however its for the QLD Hospitality market,,,

I could be interested,, I was going to the show anyways!
  6. If you buy me a return plane ticket I'll put my hand up for this one as well as the Melbourne expo :p
    I could do with a holiday up north :)
  7. When is it and what times would we need to be avaliable?
  8. It's on the Weekend of the 3rd, 4th & 5th of November.

At a guess set up will be on Wednesday the 1st.

I will confirm closer to the day.

For the Brisbane folk, I'll buy each person 2 tickets :grin:
  9. 1 Person has already claimed 2 free tickets, anyone else?
  10. yeah im keen

i have arranged a friend who has said he can also take the day off work on 1st november to help set up, so the committment is there, we'd love the opportunity to be involved. (if you're still looking for 2 helpers)

kind regards

11. Sorry vic, I would be able to do it but it's right in the middle of my study week before uni exams. Hope you find someone!

Damn expos, always on at crappy times bah humbug!
  12. I need one more helper. That one helper will score 2 tickets though :)

One of you need to decide who is going to do the work whilst the other reaps the rewards with no effort :grin:
  13. i work oat woolloongabba just around the corner from where it si :) sundays am free to ehlp pack down.. am gonna go to expo anyways... so if need help let me know... cant wait to go an meet some other netriders :D
    am free on wednesday from 2.30 till 5pm if thats of any use mate... otherwise will see you there when i come have a look :D
  14. Thanks, I'll keep you in mind once I get the requirements from the organiser.

I might even push for 4 people for setup and nil for breakdown. We'll see.
  15. Ok folks, I have the dates confirmed.

I need 2 people for the Wednesday 1st November and 2 people for the Thursday 2nd to assist in setting up the expo as mentioned above.

You will score 2 free tickets to the expo as well :grin:
  16. i can do thurs after 2pm cause ahve to work :( but would love to come down and give a hand anyways even if no tix.... is easy opportunity to see some of the bikes :p
  17. Can those folk that can assist this Wednesday and Thursday please email me vic@netrider.net.au with the days that they are able to assist.