Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2 Contestants kicked off Big Brother

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by 7THSIN, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Fair enough, who really cares? I dont watch the show... but this... :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
  2. Couldn't they get thrown in jail for something like that :?

One of the many examples of why i don't watch that show.
  3. anf found this doing some investigation (it's a rumour atm)

4. Woohoo !
    Bring back Seinfeld repeats !!!
  5. "Aw c'mon Camilla! (wack) It's just a (wack) bit of fun, I'd never do anything (wack, wack) to offend you! (wackwackwack)"

It seems that if Big Brother can be viewed as a cancer on society, the cure is evident: It has to be brought down from the inside by contestants willing to wack each other with their penises.
  6. I'm kinda glad John's gone. That 'skippy' sound he makes when he chews on his bottom lip (or whatever the hell he does) annoyed the shit out of me.
  7. :dance: :dance:
  8. If this is true it is great news !!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
    Especially this bit
    :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
    Can you list the source for this ??
    How reliable would you rate it ??
    And will they now be killing gretel live on tv ??
  9. I think it's pretty clear that teh Big Brother house needs a napalm strike immediately. Anyone vain and self centred enough to want to be on that show is not someone we want in society.

Regards, Andrew.
  10. #11 wang chung, Jul 2, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  11. turkey slapped!!!!!! haha

still., its friggin disgusting. esp to hold her down while she was trying to sleep.. isnt that a form of ****?
  12. Since neither of the links in this thread are working anymore... here is another:

BTW mcbigg - John suffers from tuerettes, the annoying skippy sound that he makes is one of the symptoms.
  13. I think it sux that Ash and John were kicked out for that. I have just watched the video (and saved it) and there was nothing in it at all. :roll:
  14. Hey Mr. Half Cocked. Watch the video before making a fool of yourself :roll:
  15. Apart from the message that it sends to young teenagers/adolescents that it's OK to have a mate hold down a woman and slap your penis across her face? As long as someone's laughing it's OK?
  16. From memory and without watching the vid again, I think it went something like....

Ash and/or John: Hey Camilla, come over her
    Camilla : *walking over to the boys bed* What do you want
    The boys: Lay down here
    Camilla: What are you going to do? Are you going to turkey slap me? Let me in *proceeds to get under the blankets with both boys*

Camilla knew what was about to happen and if she didn't consent to it, she would never have got under the blankets with them in the 1st place.
    After all the drama about what happened and the boys being kicked off the show, I now know why she was so upset on the show last night.
  17. Haven't watched it again either, but that's not my memory of how it went. The discussion/laughter was in jest, and didn't seem like she expected them to actually do it.
  18. She's a Ho, they are all HO's

BB is like a tooth, it all starts out nice nad sweet, then it just rots quickly.

BB1 & BB2 were good, the rest, well, I'd rather watch Foxtels Help channel
  19. They were kicked out of the house because they broke the rules. Plain and simple.

From BB website.
    "Non-Voluntary Departure

Big Brother may ask any Housemate to leave if they behave inappropriately while in the House. behaviour may include:

* behaving in a way that could cause offence to either their fellow inhabitants or members of the viewing public. See later sections on defamation, sexual harassment and vilification "