Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2 banger 49cc pocketbike

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Azamakumar, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've used it about 3 times since buying it a few months ago and now it's just sitting in the garage.

Single speed, good for around 40km/h, can't be registered etc. Pics coming in a bit. $200, pickup in western syd

2. Done any track days on it?

3. Nope. I have another bike for commuting, this was just used on the odd weekend. Never ridden in the rain, always garaged. Original tyres still on it, plenty of tread left front and back.

pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

size guide:

[​IMG]

More info: it's a pull start. Comes with 2 keys (which apparently aren't necessary to get it running - I've always had em in), will dig around and see if I can find the manual. It's a pull start, clutchless (ie you don't operate it) single speed.

Just tried getting it fired up, but my arm got sore. Hasn't been used at all this year. Might need a carb clean to get it going or just someone with a bigger guns than me.

4. hmm would a 5 year old fit on it...=D>

5. Should be able to. How big are we talking?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.