Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2 - 4 - 1 Burgers @ HJ's - Almost true!

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Supplied, Nov 1, 2007.

1. I finally got around to asking about the 2 for 1 burgers at Hungry Jacks when i went past the camberwell store today. It turns out that it only applies to the same burgers as the one's that are on the vouchers you get in the mail. ie whopper, whopper with chesse, bacon double cheeseburger, chicken baquettes etc

It's the same price as the vouchers, which works out to be about 50c more than the normal price.

That's still works for me! (especially with out unit having a no junk mail plaque on it!) So cheers for the info happy.grl!!! :grin:

2. Any idea's on how to find out which burgers it applies to?

3. If you've ever get those hungry jacks vouchers in the mail, it should be all the ones listed there.

From memory they're only the
    Whopper (with or without cheese)
    Double Bacon cheeseburger
    and Chicken Baguette (i can't recall if it covers all types of baguettes)

My housemate tried to get the 2 double whoppers but they weren't available under the deal.

They also have some meal deals on the vouchers which might apply too, but i didn't ask about those.

4. I ask for the mega meal deal, two juniors, two whoppers, 4 small chips and 4 small drinks. $14.95 pretty good when we are out with the kids. :grin:

They used to ask for the voucher but have now given up and just say yes. :cool:

5. sweet ill try that at the roxburgh park one and post it up if it works
    im not a big Hungry Jacks fan but once in a while i do like there burgers

6. That's a standard meal... The voucher price was cheaper than that.

/me is an ex-HJ gimp. Never heard of that 2-4-1 thing though, and I worked the front counter.

7. it's not on any signage, so unless you know well ya don't get it. My son worked at HJs they are the lowest paying company I know. Riping off students sucks. :evil: :evil: :evil: