Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1st person view VIDEOS taken while riding in ASIA

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Mordeth, Jul 9, 2006.

1. #1 Mordeth, Jul 9, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Hi guys. I figured out that I could fit my cheapish digital camera into my helmet. So I decided to film myself doing some timed sprints...and then I could go home and just watch the vids and time them that way. When I showed the vids to my forum friends (on another forum) they encouraged me to make more....so I did....many more. Anyway if you wanna cruise around Taiwan with me or should I say "as me" then you can check out one of my vids:

One of my favorites: [media=youtube]5KS9dj5GSvU[/media]

Or if you prefer scooters: [media=youtube]tUy8heiUjOA[/media]

List of all my vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=mordeth13
  2. bah, shout outs for some other forum, but not netrider?! aww :(

cool vid's, lol. i'm upto the scooter one, then i'll check out the whole list :D

anything exciting happen?
  3. lol, "where's my dog?!"
    whats his name? ba-ba?

sorry dude, you do sound a bit queer ;)
  4. #4 MattyB, Jul 11, 2006
  5. #5 Mordeth, Jul 11, 2006
    That's alright man. I am a bit queer....but just a bit :wink: .

My dog's name is Bao-Bao. It means "baby" in Chinese...and she's a girl so it fits her.

Hmm, was kinda hoping you wouldn't find that one. :oops:
  6. scooter punks. :LOL:
  7. biker danceoff... thats awsome :rofl:
  8. Great vid :LOL:
  9. man your a legend. i loved watching the bike vid and the scooter one "WHERES MY DOG?!"

and the dancing one was brilliant. had me in tears. stay safe man.

*Busts a move*
  10. :LOL: o my god the bikers dancing was a crack up, my SO is not to keen on me riding and even he was laughing!! maybe i should make one too, im a booty shaker though :p
  11. bwhahaha!... that was awesome!

more, more :)
  12. :LOL: :LOL: I've got tears in my eyes. That's just too funny. What is it with dancin' bikers?! :LOL: :LOL:
  13. I love these vids mate, very entertaining. I love the bike too (I've picked an ER6f as my next purchace). What pipe have you got on it? and is it the cause of a flat spot at low revs in the 0-60 runs or are my ears playing tricks on me? :)
  14. Cheers for that mate,
    riding in that tunnel looked ace !!!

look forward to more
  15. #15 es, Jul 20, 2006
  16. anybody have any idea why the links wont play on my pc
  17. Awesome dude! I realy like these, the commentary is funny as well, more more! :LOL:
  18. #18 thecptn, Jul 30, 2006
  19. You don't only sound a bit queer, you also act like a queer and dance with a queer.
  20. #20 Mordeth, Jul 30, 2006
    You interested? Send me your pic.

And to everyone else the auto-notify hasn't been working...so sorry for not responding.

My pipe is a Giannelli. It might have a flat spot in the low RPMs....I don't spend much time in those RPMs though.

Thanks for the postive responses.