Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

19yo Victorian rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Silverrr3D, Jul 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hey, New to this site and still fairly new to riding (started December 2015). Based in Victoria, Riding a 08 Hyosung GT650R and proud!
    Previously owned a 09 Kawasaki ninja 250r.
    Excited to meet new and exciting faces through this site and also hopefully in group rides!

Cheers.
    Jono-

2. Welcome to NR from Adelaide

3.  Top
  4. welcome aboard :)

5. Oh to be a19 year old rider again!!!!!

Anyway, ain't going to happen, welcome to Netrider, Jono...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Welcome Jono,

What part of Victoria do you call home. If you are in the burbs of Melbourne then Saturday morning practice at Elwood/StKilda is a good place to meet other riders and often an afternoon ride will leave from there. If you are out in a country area then you may be able to find other riders in your area you can team up with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. welcome to Netrider Jono :)

8. Welcome mate

9. Welcome mate :cool:

10. Welcome, and enjoy. And don't take the Hyosung bagging too much to heart. I ride one myself ( though I often wish it was at least the 650 )

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome to the forum mate

12. Thanks everyone.
    Reply to the question of where i am based: Wangaratta area/45 min from Wodonga.
    Sometimes go to melbourne but rarely have a good reason to, Big enough group ride I would consider it. ;)

13. Howdy & Welcome to NR!

14. Ah...local! Kinda. Shepp based here

• Like Like x 1
  15. sweet as