Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1999 Yamaha YZF-R1

Discussion in 'Archived' started by jhammy, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

So i've found out that my company wants me to move to New Zealand. And among other things I have to sell my R1 :(

I'm going to be honest, i'm defiantly going to getting another R1 when I get over there as I love this bike! but i'm not paying several thousand to ship it when it costs the same to buy another over there (and the company won't ship it as they are giving me a cage mobile as part of the deal).

1999 Yamaha YZF R1
    998 cc, liquid-cooled, 20-valve, DOHC, inline four-cylinder
    metalic blue
    47,000 Km
    Rego until August 2012
    Recent oil and filter change and new battery
    Good tread on the tires
    Nice clean bike with no signs of ever being dropped (I can only speak for myself and what I can see from previous owners)

She's been a good reliable bike. I'm advertising her elsewhere for $6,000 at the moment but for the benifit of you guys here i'll drop to $5,500 if you ask nicely ;) .

Any questions just shoot!

Contact jahamilton84@gmail.com or pm me here.
  2. Forgot to mention I've also had an ignitor alarm fitted
  3. That's a pretty desirable bike. Good luck with the sale, and the move to NZ.
  4. Que? ...
  5. lol Typo. good spot.
  6. Yea i've had a marine biologist from overseas who can't turn up in person but wants my paypal details, a mechanical engineer on a rig who can't turn up in person but is buying for his son and wants it to be a surprise for his brother in law (I question the morals of his family if his son is also his brother in law), and would therefore like my paypal details. And a petroleum engineer who is on a rig and can't turn up in person but wants my paypal details.

fighting them off!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.