Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1999 Suzuki GSF250V Bandit, Australian Delivered - Rego till March 2011

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Booki, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gday all, I am STILL selling my GSF250V Bandit,

Purchased it March 2010, and it hasn't seen a whole lot of use.

Points of interest:
    * 1999 Model, First registered in 2000, Bike is NOT a import.
    * 250cc 4 Cylinder VVT Engine
    * Includes Ventura Bag and rack
    * Owners Manual
    * Toolkit from the factory
    * 30,000 km on odo
    * I believe i am the 3rd owner of the bike.
    * Bike always garaged
    * Hawk Alarm System
    * Rego till 2011 March
    * Bike was serviced when i purchased it (March 2010), with the service containing, Fresh Motul oil, new oil filter and spark plugs.
    * New battery put in a few months ago

* Has a scuff mark on the right hand side mirror due to previous owner dropping it in his garage (he showed me the mark where he dropped it...)
    * Also a Tear in the seat, both the scuff on the mirror and tear in the seat should be visible in the pictures

Its been a great bike for the handful of times i have ridden it, all i had to do for a RWC was put in a new number plate globe, so it shouldn't need anything.
    Tyres, sprocket, chain all appear good and all electronics work (Indicators, headlight - high/low beam's, brake lights, parkers ect)

I would say this bike is definitely one of the better Learner approved bikes out there.

Price: $2500 for Netriders...
    RWC will NOT be provided on sale.
    Rego has run out (24/03/2011), but can pay it if you want to ride her straight away, i think there is a few weeks before its totally canceled...then RWC is up to you.

Reason for sale: Now want a Motard, and i am almost full licence!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.