Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1996 Honda RVF 400 NC35 (LAMS Approved)

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Snicko, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is my RVF400. It is in excellent condition and one of Honda's best handling motorbikes.

I purchased the bike in December 2010 and since has not given me any troubles what so ever. The bike never misses a beat and is an absolute joy to ride. I've absolutely loved every minute I've spent on it and am only selling her to help fund my trip to Europe in September.

The bike is in near perfect (ORIGINAL) condition over all with only a small blemish near the left headlamp. Other than that, no other scratches in the paint or fairings. The only other negative is the small amount of fading in the screen. A major service with valve clearances checked and dyno tune recently completed at 'Dynobike' in Moorabin. Service was only completed at 34,400 k's. The dyno sheet is available. It has plenty of power for someone on their L's and will easily last through someones restriction period without getting a tad slow/boring. :)

The previous owner was as fastidious as me for keeping this bike clean and running well. The bike is washed, atleast once a fortnight and chain lubed every 400k's or so. I looked at many RVF's to find one with a quiet gear drive and perfect over all look. The bike is currently fitted with a Morawaki Twin Stack however also comes with the stock exhaust system. The tyres on the bike are Michellin Pilot 2 on the rear and a Pirelli Diablo on the front. I also fitted a new battery to the bike which was a 'Motobatt' costing roughly $100.

When I purchased the bike the below were completed for RWC..

- New Rear tyre
    - New Axle bearing
    - New Steering Head bearing

Also included: rear stand, original owners manual and all receipts from previous work The bike also has the original tool kit located under the rear seat cowling.

Kilometers: 37,595

Looking for $6,700 however open to reasonable and serious offers! No trades please.

The bike will come with RWC and remaining registration until October 2011. RWC to be completed after deposit is made.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can otherwise send me a PM to organise inspection/test rides etc.

Happy to organise interstate shipping at buyers own expense.

Needs to go quite quickly. :moped:

Cheers guys,
    Snicko

ce828678.
    9d80f1c4.
    2233550f.
    e331adb3.
    a566190f.
    29cf79cf.
    67593acc.

2. Price drop, $6750. This week only. Get on it.

3. oh shit, sort of want :(

good luck with moving this, that's cheaper than most of em on the market and I'm guessing in much better condition

4. Being winter I don't think it's going to be easy. But thanks bud. As much as I hate to say it I hope it goes sooner than later.

5. This need to go very soon.

Price dropped $6,700; on going..

6. Yet another price drop.

$6500~~~~~~

7. If only this was up for sale before I bought my bike. GLWS

8. Bummppp.

9. Sold!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.