Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1996 Honda NSR250 MC28 SE

Average User Rating:
  1. foxmcscrooge submitted a new Showcase Item:

1996 Honda NSR250 MC28 SE

Read more about this showcase item here...

2. Nice work. Just in the process of a 21 for myself. If you ever consider selling, please let me know
  3. Nice! Bring that down here to Mexico and you'll have to paint it brown and hide it in a cupboard!
  4. Awesome! I used to own a '95 SE, absolutely ripper bikes, wish I still had it..
  5. Will do Al. Having said that after the money and time I've put into this bike, I can't see myself selling it in a hurry. 21 is a good choice. So much easier and cheaper to derestrict. It shares most of it's parts with the 28. It's a better handling bike as well. I was offered a 21SE with this bike when I bought it. I should have grabbed them both.

6. Not too many 28s around in Aus. The HRC colours were on the 95SP as far as I know. That and the 96 Repsol are the rarest.
  7. I don't have any digital pics, but i'll scan one later on (when I'm at home) and post it up. Really should never have sold it... If only I knew how rare they would be.
  8. Lookjs really good. Excellent work. Loved the Old Rothmans livery also. But very well done on the restoration.