Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1995 Honda Rvf400 (nc35) SOLD!!!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by TTCorona, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 TTCorona, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
    Unfortunately a man can only have so many hobbies, so sadly I have to say goodbye to my RVF400!

But my loss could be your gain.

I have owned the bike since January this year (2012) and have only added around 4000kms to the clock since I bought it.

I has been a great bike, really nice to ride and a good amount of power for a new rider like myself.

This bike is LAMS approved and is probably one of the fastest LAMS bikes you can own.

Bike has always been garaged while I have owned it and is in really good nick!

I have just had the fork seals replaced as they were weeping, and had a service done, with oil, oil filter and spark plugs replaced. (Have receipt)
    Has rego until January 2013 and comes with a RWC

Price is negotiable as I would love to get this on the move.

Any questions or to organise an inspection, please call! 0409 691 040

Cheers MaT

Bike 1995 HONDA RVF400 (NC35)
    Price SOLD!!!
    Learner Approved
    Odometer 19,746 kms
    Body Super Sport
    Colour Red/White
    Engine Capacity 400
    Reg Plate 1F7KI
    Reg Expiry JAN-13
    Road Worthy Certificate Yes
    VIN 6V9000NC351004748

• Like Like x 1
  2. Your about a month too late as I was gunnin for one of these but ended up with a zxr best of luck with sale though
  3. ahh bugger... It has been up for sale on Bikesales for almost a month!!

4. Best lams bike bar none, still miss mine sometimes! Gl with the sale, OEM ones seem to be more popular atm, and yours is a great scheme, that looks in top condition. Just be prepared to drop the price (within reason) as all the new FI bikes are selling like hotcakes.....not that any come close to these in any way ;)
  5. Yeah definately agree! Great bike!!

Like I said, price is negotiable, happy to consider all offers!
  6. Price has been dropped, and still very negotiable, get in touch and we can talk price... open to all offers!!!
  7. I'll swap u for my wife?
  8. Tempting, I'm sure she is lovely..

But I would rather cash.
    Or will consider swaps for 80 series landcruisers.
  9. Bike is sold ladies and gents!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.