Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1994 RF900R Manta Ray FS

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Hicksey11, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (bike located in Wagga Region)
    Hi Guys

I am currently in the position where I do not have the time to ride or repair my bike. So I need to sell.

The bike is a 1994 RF900R 'MantaRay' LTD ED. #25 of 75

The bike it self in in not bad condition but the front fairing do have a few cracks in them from being dropped at approx 30km/h.
    The bike has approx 36,000km and has rear LED indicators, Aftermarket exhaust and a fairly new battery (purchased in last 8 months).

The bike has no rego but really the only things need for RWC would be fairing fix and it has a tiny fuel leak somewhere but I do not have the time to find out where. It may just be a perished fuel hose.

It would make a good project for someone to either turn back to original state or an awesome streetfighter.

Im only asking $1500 for it but if someone came and took it of my hands this week I will do it for $1000 but no less.

Its a good price for a bike that still has a lot of potential.

I will include pics in the next 2 days but If you have any questions please ask.
  2. I loved these things when they first came out, sounds like a good project for somebody.
  3. bugger! I'm in the process of offloading possessions at the moment. If I wasn't I'd have it. The best sporty sports tourer from the mid 90s
  4. Yeah for the times I rode it, it was mainly big trips and it was very comfortable.
  5. This is quite a nice looking old touring bike, what colour is it????
  6. :worthlesspics:

might know someone interested
  7. Hey Guys

Its Green with Gold stickering.

I have been very busy at work atm and every time I go down to the storage shed it is dark and I cant get a good photo. I have tomorrow off so here's hoping.

8. kinda tempted...
  9. OK Guys

Here are the Photos. My apologies that they took this long, but like I said I have been working really long hours of late.

You will notice that the right fairing is off. I have it and all the screws etc, it only off cause I started to tinker but only managed to take the fairing off haha..

Thanks, Xave
  10. oh my that's lovely!
  11. Are you really only asking $1500 for it?

Thats insane!!!

Stupid lams.
  12. Still really keen to see it gone guys.

Just think with a bit of work this bike could look very similar to the orange one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.