Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1993 Suzuki GSF250 Bandit

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by watiwat, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urgent sale required.

I've had my baby bandit for a year now, and I'm trying to work full-time while studying so I don't have much time for her anymore.

She's a '93 Suzuki GSF250 Bandit, Grey Import Australian Complianced in 2000.

She's been out of rego since 31st May, 2012. Haven't had the time or the funding to get her to a shop for a rego check.

I was riding her for an hour or two every weekend for the last year. She still starts after a decent charge on mains power.

There's not much more than 45,000km on the clock, I haven't ridden her enough since I got her in May 2011.

I'm asking for $2,200 for her, or pm me a (reasonable) price. I'll throw in a dust cover & Xena alarmed disc lock as well as a trickle charger if I get a reasonable offer.

Inspections welcome near the Sydney CBD in Redfern, right near the station. PM me for more details. Urgent sale required.

Attached Files:

2. Looks in good nick mate, luck with the sale.

Might want to include some bigger pictures - those attached thumbnails are very small when clicked and don't really show the bike. Perhaps an outside image host like imgur.com?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.