Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1992 Suzuki Across to wreck - Hobart

Discussion in 'Archived' started by horto15, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

My 1992 Suzuki Across was stolen and recovered here is a pic (can't work out how to insert it didn't seem to work): http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkhorton/4842584421/

I haven't actually pulled it apart yet - will be doing so next weekend - but any and all parts on the bike are up for grabs.

Bunbaroo has supplied me the following list of prices as I really don't know what things are worth. If there is something you are after not in this list, please just suggest what is a fair price and it is pretty much a done deal

Bars $50 each
    clocks $100
    forks $200
    shock $50
    wheels $300
    engine $500
    radiator $50
    front fairing bracket $50
    rearsets $50 each
    headlight $100
    taillight $40

Once the parts have actually been pulled off, anything that isnt already sold will be photographed and put up on eBay so get in quick! If you want a photo of a particular part, let me know and I'll get it to you asap. The bike is still at the bikeshop at the moment ill be getting it back on Monday or Tuesday

Attached Files:

2. Hi guys,

Wheels are on hold pending confirmation of sale, all other parts still available. I will be pulling bike apart tomorrow and finishing off next Sunday, if parts aren't gone by next weekend I'll put them on eBay

Let me know if there is anything you need
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.