Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1992 Kawasaki ZZR600 under 58,000Ks

Discussion in 'Archived' started by mikoolwong, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kawasaki zzr600 up for sale
    1992 model just had it serviced from the boys at High Octane in Thomastown.
    I got this one a couple of months ago but only put a couple of Ks on it. I’ve set up my mobile massage business and it’s simply not viable for me to keep three vehicles ( the z750, the camry and this…I guess I was being ambitious buying it)
    Has just 57,934 on the clock.
    Has a pipeline can. Cosmetically it’s not as sexy as my z750 but it is considerably older. Scratches are evident on the right fairings (not from me)
    This bike has basically sat in my garage since purchase, so there should be nothing required for another RWC. In the time I’ve had it now, I have had no trouble. Inspections and tests welcome, but you break it, you buy it! Located in Brunswick
    Price $3,500 inc. 10 month vic registration(-paid on 9th april 2010) –I really was ambitious buying a second bike.
    If you want a Z750 checkout my other sale

1992 ZZR600
    Serviced only a few Ks ago.
    $3500 inc 10months rego
    Located in Brunswick. If you’re a serious buyer I can come to you if you’re not too far
    Call me on 0421 645 819
    Serious buyers only please!

I'm hosting pics HERE

2. To anyone interested, i've just learnt that vic roads is increasing their fees (marginally) this thursday, july 1st. so if you want to save yourself a few dollars, get in now!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.