Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1992 Honda VFR400 (NC30) parts

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Zee84, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Hi Guys,

I will be getting my VFR400 in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy a left side switch block and a front mud-guard from. I live in Sydney and would like to purchase them around the area too.

Thanks in advance,

2. Failing local suppliers, you can get EVERYTHING VFR400 from the UK and Japan.
  3. Maybe rb imports. They have a shit loads of import parts for rvf so will probably have stuff for vfr
  4. http://www.findapart.com.au/

This website is amazing. Fill in the form and it sends out your request to wreckers across the country.

I was sceptical at first if my query would return any quotes, turns out I awoke the next morning with 5+ email quotes from local wreckers.
  5. Thanks for that, I haven't checked it as yet, but I'll give it a go
  6. I've heard of RB imports and I was thinking of paying them a visit. I checked their website out and unfortunately, they don't have much details about the products they carry.
  7. Good website to use. Otherwise, just find it on the net. Apart from wrecker parts you'll safe a stack when ordering online for most parts of bikes.

8. RB Imports generally can get the parts in for you and have some decent service. However if you are a poor pauper like me, you either make the fairings yourself or find them over Ebay. I buy my VFR400 parts from the UK...got a front wheel for close to half price delivered to the door.
  9. Whoah! That's awesome! Do you have a specific website where you order them from the UK? Or do you just get them from ebay UK?

BTW, got any pics of your VFR400?
  10. Yeah not much info on their site but give them a call. they seem to know what they are doing
  11. I go on this forum every once in a while...400greybike.com. Wealth of information on most 400s and the market is full of parts from the UK and some in Aus. If you don't mind the wait of shipping, you can get a bargain. You can get a whole bike over for 2/3 the price you get them here...however you will have a lot of hurdles to jump over and a lot of time...some might say it won't be worth it unless it's just for parts. Will definitely if just for parts.

Here is my build thread of my 1989 NC30 VFR track bike...pretty long read with lots of pictures...so dial-up warning (does anyone even still use it?)

Good luck with finding parts for your VFR :)