Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1989 vfr750

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Seedy, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.  Top
  2. Re: 1989 vfr750 - $3800

I was sitting here trying to work out why the hell 'scratches' on the pipes was censored... then realised I had written 'scr apes'

So change it to scratches :)

3. Yeah... The net nanny doesn't like the word r-ape, even if it's part of another word, like scr-ape... You'd think the net nanny would be a bit more intelligent than that, but it isn't...

Good luck with the sale. I'd be tempted to buy it to modify as a track bike, but I'd be looking for something very cheap (less than a grand) that I wouldn't care about trashing if I came off...

4. Re: 1989 vfr750 - $3800

A couple of people have said that they would be interested in it as a track /project bike and wouldn't need the rego, so have added a non-rego price as well.

With the two prices in there now, any chance a mod could please remove the price from the thread title? Thank you.

5. Found a bike I'm interested in so need to sell... price dropped... all reasonable offers considered.

6. $3200 ono now, $2700 without rego.

She's gotta go.

7. That's a real nice classic bike mate, I'd take it off you if I didn't have a bike.

Good luck

8. Cheers tonee.

I'll swap if for ya Gixxer if ya like :)

9. PM Sent

10. Sold!

Thanks all. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.