Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1988 HONDA SPADA LOW K's

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Hartski, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1988 Honda Spada.
    22,700 KM's
    $2,800
    Well Looked After
    Will include Tank Bag for Netrider purchase. Listed for cheaper here than other sites.

I am the second owner of this bike, was originally purchased from Sumoto in 2008, so has had a fair bit of work done to it since then. Spark plugs, battery and all fluids were done in 2009.

I have changed the Oil and filter every six months, and had new fork seals done just after I bought it in Jan 2010. I have only put 3,000K's on it. Weekend run around, Learner bike. Allways warmed up before ridden. Still has the original tool bag under the seat.

Would make an Ideal first bike, or commuter. Lots of threads on here about these bikes, and this is an excellent example.

I never dropped it but it had a standing still knockdown when a car reversed into it, then drove off. Small scratches on exhaust, but other than that it shows no evidence of kissing the pavement and as the photos show, its been kept to a high standard. Stored under cover.

At this stage I am not offering a Road Worthy, but doubt it would need any thing. Happy to negotiate this further. Rego until octoboer 2012.

I can be contacted on 0402 903 658.

Bike can be viewed close to Melbourne CBD. Contact for a time.

Open to reasonable offers. Would prefer to see it go to some one on here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. For anyone that is thinking about this Spada, I've seen it in the flesh and know the owner. It is a very clean and honest bike, with a fussy owner.
    First person to see it will but it no doubt.
    Great buy for the $

3. I was about to scoff at the "22700" kms statement, since mine's clocked the ODO at least once.
    However, that's the original exhaust on yours, the paint looks in good nick, and I've never seen a Spada seat that "plush"! It's also missing all the other telltale signs of Spada wear...
    I'd snap this up myself if I had room...

4. Yeah it's in great condition. When I first saw it I to was really surprised. Original foot pegs and exhaust had no evidence of a drop. pretty sure sumoto Resprayed it, if you look really closely on the tail there is a tiny blue patch. Probably from the original paint job.

As Alex said, first serious buyer to see will buy. It's a bargain at this price. snap it up, it won't last long.

5. Deposit Taken.

6. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Mods Please close / lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.