Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

$185 K For a 2007 MV AGUSTA F4 CC : Really?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Lazy Libran, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Link H E R E

That is the most expensive bike I've ever seen/heard of.

BUT at an eye-popping, heart stopping $185K - Wow. (Even if only 100 have been made).
  2. I've sent an enquiry to see if thats the ride away price and if they have a 2012 plate model.
  3. Wow!! That is all
  4. Is this a scam? The photos aren't real there just pulled from the MV website.
  5. Really.
  6. Ha, I've worked it out. Its Paul Feeney selling off the one they have in stock. Feeney had a fall out with MV Italy and is no longer the distributor for MV in Aus. Feeney is based in Burleigh Heads and the seller is based in Burleigh Heads too.
  7. They also have the tricolour that sells for about ~150k. about ten in the world or something stupid like that. There is one in Sydney that I know of. The most it has been ridden (first of two rides) is by the spanner that did the pre-delivery service.
  8. The exclusive jacket an the (probably) even more exclusive watch might add to the overall price, but it's still eye-wateringly high!

That said, base US price on release was $120,000.
  9. Wicked bike, stupid price tag. Especially when you look at the prices of mv f4's on bikes sales, even the 'special' ones
  10. Hope the watch is nice
  11. Yeah but its got 200hp and 125nm. Blows the beemer away 5 years ago.
  12. $185k, plus on roads. Which on $185k, is a very substantial amount of money.