Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1420cc 140HP MotoGuzzi GRISO!!!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by JohnG., Nov 7, 2007.

1.  Top
  2. I'm obviously missing something; All those cubes and only 140hp. :?:

3. Who gives a toss? Look at the thing!!! That's awesome!

4. Meh, to each his own I guess.

5. Yes, the 135nm of torque - and the flatness of the torque curve.

6. It looks like they borrowed the radiator from some antique Russian tractor. (Maybe it's the angle of the photo ) Any more pics ?

7. So, eh, where does it say it makes 140hp? If there a good bit of info about it I'll slap up an article on TBG.

8.  Top
  9. Nope. Guzzi need to take their stylist and put him in a concrete flyover next to the guy who gave us Starburst switchgear.

Their latest releases are all pig ugly.

10. Doh...that's the ram air intake

Frowning

Trevor G

11. I like it.

I could ride it all night long

12. It's a good looking bike but I'd be more worried about the quality of the components. I've seen a few second hand Moto Guzzis at Moto One and they all look aged after only a couple of years, rust appearing on the crome bars, daggy switch gear and for me an overall sense of building to a budget.

13. I saw it in the flesh at Homebush, its lovely bit of gear, pity I'm stuck with a L bike for a while.