Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

13th Feb: Kangaroo Valley loop

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Ljiljan, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Class 2-3 ride. Anyone welcome as long as you can travel round a corner. Have to be back home by 3 so early start and fairly short breaks.

Meet at heathcote servo (caltex i think) for an 8:30 leave. Run through natio, coast rd and continue south. Probably include a lap of the pass. Fuel stop at Berry and Albion Park if needed.
  2. hmm, just noticed a bit of oil lying beneath my bike. may or may not happen, see what tomorrow brings
  3. I have already been locked into a family ride with a kid pillion to burragorang lookout, otherwise i'd be there for sure
  4. Forecast for Saturday
    Showers. Chance of thunderstorms. Moderate east to southeast winds,
    fresh near the coast.
    Precis: Showers. Chance thunderstorms.

Yeh, wont be happening.
  5. Shame, didn't commit to coming as I wasn't keen on riding in the rain. I was hoping that it wouldn't be too wet overnight/tomorrow. The bucketing we just had in Newtown was enough to wake me up. And keep me awake...

Just got back from a trip to Tasmania via the Alps and am psyched for riding at the moment. Surgery on my foot next week means this weekend was my last chance for a run for a few weeks..

The main reason I wasn't going to go to KV in the wet was because I did not want to see the ortho with an injury different to the one I'm booked in to get fixed. That and I'm made of sugar.
  6. Yeh, I enjoy riding, but there are boundaries. I do not enjoy riding in the rain unless extenuating circumstances.
  7. roads are soaked, and no prospect of getting any better today

pulling the pin was a wise move, lilley

time to curl up in bed with a good book

....... or someone who's read one :LOL:.
  8. you sly dog
  9. pfft warm and dry....... in the cage ;)