Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

125cc race at assen

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Garfield, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Hi, does any one have a dvd of this race? Would particularly like to see how one of our Aussie's fared.

2. is there some trick to playing these files? I downloaded the "torrent" and after a half hour only got the audio (no video) through windows media player. this computer geek stuff is too hard.
  3. You need an avi player.
    My Mrs is the net nerd, & she relaying info to me :grin:

Form http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/ you can download the divx player for free, & that should work good for you.

Y'know, I live in an area where there's no free-to-air TV unless you've got an antenna looking like it's searching for aliens, & so we downloaded all three races at Assen. Awesome entertainment. I like those Pommy ex-racer commentators.....hilarious.

Rob :wink:
  4. +1 mr & mrs rp. :grin:
    it seems to be working tonight on WMP anyway...
  5. OK, First priority is to up date the luddite skills, though it may be easier for me to swap... say Swann series DVD's for a copy of this race? Any takers?
  6. if i can work out a way to burn the race onto CD I'll post one to you no worries. it's gonna test my computer-nerd skills though... you want the 125 assen race yeah?