Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

10th late mention ride

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by OG, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomorrow im going to go down beach st, start at albert park go to st kilda and stop at the petrol station just past luna park.
    if anyone wants to meetup we can, im going a fair way further down beach st although the name changes.
    i figure on being at the petrol station at 12 or 1 i dont care if sonmeone wants to come all the way they can decide

then i figured id come all the way back go to the city check out ebgames and peter stevans and a few other things

anyone want to come more than welcome im on a 250 so you wont lag behind, but ill probally ninja a buck from a few people that comes for petrol , im broke this week

but i wont be going crazy on this ride only got bike 2 weeks back

2. man lots of riders out on the beach today, spoke to a couple riders today its nice to get out meet a few new people

it takes a bit getting usto walking up to strangers and talking to them, never know if there just getting from a-b and dont have the time\ignore you

or there happy to have a chat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.