Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

100 RON Fuel in Cremorne, Sydney

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Unconnected, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, i just wanted to let you know that there is a servo in Neutral Bay in Sydney (just on the other side of the bridge).

I havent used it, because my bike and car are both to shit to need it, but i know a lot of people want this stuff and its quite hard to come by, so i thought i would let people know as soon as i could because you never know when they might not have it.

Anyway, its 100 Octane, sold by independents United. So at least you can feel good about australian jobs etc.

here is a google maps:

Again, i only drove past it, so im not sure on the price or anything like that.

EDIT: Not sure if this is the right place?
  2. Google pic must be very old, unleaded at 115.7....
  3. Have heard that United's 100 octane is just 98 with a slurp of ethanol to boost the octane rating..

Ethanol in petrol = unsuitable for anything, except maybe lighting fires under politicians