Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

100 posts, what do I win?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Slider, Aug 4, 2005.

1. I'm suprised I've even lasted :D

2. I've just be promoted to 'regular' :( I think I preferred 'lurker', at least I had a bad boy image then :LOL:
  3. At least you don't have to take metamucil anymore...
  4. You win a night with groberts and vic , followed by a ride on an across , and dinner at macca's. All very wothwhile prizes .
  5. as well as my signed and mounted "g" banger thats going to be infamous after coffee one fri night very soon !!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. ... mounted by who...?
  7. You WIN the prize of buying me a slab of my choice............Krug Reserve can't stomach the domestic shit :shock: :D

Cheers 8)
  8. Congrats, slider, 100 not out, Ricky Ponting would be proud of you!
  9. Well done slider, one day i'll make it.

10. Daz, you'll never make it, you'll be too busy riding the Hornet!!!
  11. Do what I did :shock:

Post one word per post for a whole reply. Gave Vic the shits BIGTIME. OK so I was bored :roll: anyway wont work coz they will bloody delete it anyway.

Cheers 8)
  12. Yes he did . That was so funny Dazza , About 3 pages worth :LOL: :LOL:
  13. If they delete your post does it come off your post count?
  14. Speaking of which...The 2nd Ashes test starts tonight, does it not? :D
  15. England 1 for 132 at lunch, McGrath has injured his ankle and is not playing
  16. actually it wont work because now there is a minimum number of characters required in each post... although you could do it like a short story game - about a sentance each post...
  17. Yes, it does
  18. Its the quality of post's not the quantity . Out of all mine , probably 10 have any relavence , the rest is just an old man babbling :roll: 8) .
  19. The trick is to tell a big story, one sentence per post.

20. I dont think ANYONE wants that question Answered Eswen..... :shock: :p :LOL:

Bob is to be feared and laughed at...... like the threat of a Comet colliding with earth... people talk about it happening...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: but NOBODY wants to be there for it :p :LOL: :p :LOL: :p :LOL: