Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

10 reasons to pull a wheelie

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by qbnspeedfreak, Mar 21, 2007.

1. stolen from another forum but hey i liked it :LOL:

1. Exhilaration. If you aint wheelied you aint felt the thrill

2. Sex. The bigger your wheelie the more women ya gonna pull, something like driving a ferrai

3. Money. Wheelie and save money, by only using one tyre your missus has got to be pleased at the quarterly tire savings

4. Fame. Upon wheeling, you automatically gain the full attention of little kids, chicks and wannabies

5. Sex. The longer you keep your wheelie up reflects well to women how long you can go for.

6. Money. A Stonking wheelie is worth a few Boags/xxxx or VB from your mates down the pub, another bonus for the missus' purse strings

7. Satisfaction. The Pleasure to wheelie past a queue of cars and see them seething in your mirror

8. Revenge. Get your enemy on the back of your bike and wheelie away - Oh they will never double cross you again!

9. Ego. Everyone will think your the best thing since sliced bread

10. Sex. It's better than.

2. It's also not a bad way to hide your number plate from rear-facing speed cameras... If youre bloody good.

3. Increasing the front-on size of your bike by pulling a wheelie also means you kill at least twice as many mosquitoes.

God bless you stuntaz. Kill those f*&#ing mozzies, kill them good.

4. So getting in to biking I asked, "what's it called when you're on the back wheel?"
    "Wheelie?" he said.
    talked a bit funny this bloke, "yeah really! i'd like to know"
    "Wheelie?" he repeated
    my god, he talks funny but he must be bloody deaf
    "Weeeeeeeally?" i repeated
    "no need to be sarcastic you f'n smartass it's called a wheelie" was the last thing i f'n heard before he went away after a decent smack. couldn't get his rego coz he bloody monoed away.

mono? oh yeah. why did i even f'n ask.

sorry guys the boredom got to me before i could stop

5. one time we were killing streets, another rider (let's call him "roy") was on the back wheel and realised a patrol car was following. he kept it on the back and booted off, leaving a safe gap to the patrol car before putting it down and disappearing. moral of the story: wheelies can get you in AND OUT of trouble.

6. Ktulu,

nice to see your doin your bit for bug control... plus theres less chance of being a human bug catcher, fcuk i hate cleaning my visor

7. wat was the best thing before sliced bread?!?!?!?!

think about it! :LOL:

8. 11. there are alot of school children nearby, and noone apreciates a wheelie as much as them

9. :rofl: @ Flex ^
    oldy but a goody!

10. Monos. Sliced bread took the cake for a day.

11. LUV THE LOOKS OFF A CHICK ON ONE WHEELS

12. DO YOU ALWAYS SHOUT?????? STOP it's hard on the eyes.

Oh and welcome :grin:

13. yea i think there hot to.... :p

14. SORRY Woodsy DIDNT KNOW ITS A SHOUT
    THOUGHT THE WRITING LOOKS NICE AND ITS HARD TO SEE THE WRITING THAT SMALL.
    OH THANKS FOR THE GREATING

15. yea its nice to see more chicks coming to netrider

16. can't help you there, but apparently sliced bread is still the best thing since sliced bread. Even better than an ipod!

http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/reviews/ipod_vs_sliced_bread.php