Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1 hour!!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, Apr 17, 2005.

1. YAY!!! there is only approximately 1 hour until the GP start!!!! Bring on the battle between Sete and Rossi. I hope the battle stay as nice clean and oh so clever racing rather then an all out shit fight.

Also fingers crossed that Bayliss can improve on last week placing of 6th? and maybe bring home a few more podium finished this season. Haven't read much into it but i hope the finds more luck with the honda. Maybe the better handling will allow his true colour to shine. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

P.S. Bloody assignment due for uni @ 11:30am tomorrow. Only about 40% of the way through aswell. Damn GP and it's magnetic attraction and DAMN THIS FORUM FOR BEING SO GOD DAMN ADDICTIVE
  2. haha in the same boat uni assignment due tommorrow 9am, anticipation of motoGP killing me!! along with this channel 9 docco on UFO's .... ahhh procrastinati. ... . blah
  3. :shock: whats wrong with an all out shit fight? Makes for bloody good racing!
    So glad those uni assignments are behind me.
  4. i've done 70% of mine and its not due until 5pm :D thanks for making me feel like i'm not in too bad a boat compared to you guys :p
  5. no problemo, keep it up if you get it done before the race you will enjoy it that much more :D
  6. By shit fight i meant no more 'bumping' or running into each other. Especially if Sete still has a chip on his shoulder and tries something maybe alittle bit too ambitious by letting his emotions get the better of him and wipes the both of them out, or someone else for that matter.
  7. What's this 1 hour stuff?

I've just walked in and the post GP Press Conference has just finished and they are going through the race highlights.

Oh, I forgot, I've got Foxtel and they show the Supers & Moto GP's LIVE.

Ch10 Your Home of Delayed Motorsports.

I wont spoil it for those of you waiting for the replay but looking at the highlights package you will enjoy it.