Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

1/2 way to Divorce

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Removed_User6, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Went up the street and bought some smokes , on the counter they had those FART BOMBS.
    when i got home i said to the wife , that i need her to go into the toilet and wait in there and open the door from the inside as there is a problem with the lock.
    when she walked in I threw in a Fat bomb and held the door locked.
    What i didnt count on as Nicky was on the phone with her mum ( the domesticated death adder) my mother - in- law .
    Now everything stinks and 1/2 a can of air freshner later and the smell still lingers
    but the air fresher did nothing for the missus's mood :D

2. pmlol, classy move Glen... :LOL: :LOL:

3. Glen you are a classic, I don't know one man in a thousand who'd dare do that to his wife.......I sure wouldn't do it to mine :LOL:
  4. Glen, there's a chook shed in the folks back yard you can crash in once you wife kicks you up the arse and out the door.

That is funny. You are a brave, brave man. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Of course you don't Hornet, they are all dead.
  6. Very impressive mate , but why did you waste money on a fart bomb? i've been around you after you have had beans :butt: :butt: :-& :LOL:
  7. BOOM TISH, inci :p
  8. yes , but they dont have the lingere and the stick in your clothes effect that these fart bomb do :)

strangley there isnt much conversation this morning , the house seems pretty quiet :roll:
  9. Just a question . Do you have a spare room that i might be able to use . Want to try this on Rhonda but not sure of the reaction i might get . If it's any thing like el natural , im in trouble.
  10. share the garage with me , or we can take up the offer of the chook shed :)
  11. one thing malissa keeps saying to me scares the bejeezus out of me....

"you gotta sleep sometime"

i do what i'm told :oops:
  12. Coco: You mean you haven't figured out the "9pm honey, time to go beddy byes in the padlocked closet" trick yet? :p

13. Whats a Fat bomb? Is that when you see a blinding flash of light and all of a sudden you've got celulite and a craving for jam doughnuts.
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. Braver man than I...

I get as many 'comments' as I can handle when I just fart in bed :)
  15. Impressive cojones there, Glen!

But I'd be sleeping with one eye open for a while, if I were you! :LOL:
  16. Well done Glen! :applause: Something tells me you could be in for a long period of punishments, but I think it'll be worth it for you. :LOL:
  17. You've never given your missus a dutch oven? :shock:
  18. smee you can make of this what you will, but I've been married to Mrs Hornet since December 1973 and we've only ever had one fight, and that was my fault. Perhaps you're right, but they've been fabulous years. See, I'd rather switch than fight :p
  19. Glen do they make a Panel Van that has a bike attached to it, because thats where you might be sleeping :LOL: :LOL: