Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

09' Z750- My New ride MODDED :D

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by SnOOkered, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Just wanted to show what I've done to the bike after 5months of ownership :)

Just got the Arrow pipe today and love the unrestricted sound! - Came with a baffle, but as soon as I heard it straight no point going backwards. I've noticed the arrow is a nice deep tone, loud, yet not annoying you loud. Very nice tone IMO :)

Hope you like the other little bits I've added too!

PS not too sure if the images are too large? I think its alright?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks Good...

Uhm... Drop it?? :-k

3. Images are just fine, size-wise, and it'd be a hard-hearted person who didn't also say that they are just fine content-wise :LOL:.

4. Yeah unfortunately it was layed down by dad (not blaming him, but it's the truth! ) In a bunnings carpark, some guy just turned into his park as he was riding into it :(

Thanks hornet ;)

5. Very nice, ive never really been to keen on many naked bikes.. but im a fan of the new Z750 not sure what it is, but something about it just appeals to me :)

6. Bloody Bunning's Carpark... Tools all over the place!!!

7. Yeah you're telling me :p ... so frustrating!...i think next two upgrades are lower bars and oggy's

8. Oggy knobs should be the first mod! But hey, we live and we learn :)

9. insurance is the only mod it needs :)

10. That thankfully it did have ;)

11. #11 SnOOkered, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  12. Are the withdrawals this bad?!? :p reminds me of all the down time I had waiting for new/replacement parts, THEN waiting for the 1st service too!! :p