Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

'09 Street Triple R Spec

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by StripleRspec soon!, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Save plenty off new, with all the bells and whistles (Originally purchased for $19,800).

Immaculate condition and ALWAYS serviced, actually the bike has been serviced more often than the manufacturers recommendation. (Washed after every ride, plus the chain lubed every 500km's!)

Always garaged and i have only been caught out ONCE in the rain on the bike. With the bike being my second vehichle, rather than a daily commuter, it has always been ridden in good weather.

Currently fitted with a brand new Qualifier Q2 rear and a Qualifier front that still has about 1-2,000kms left on it.

Also fitted with $5,000 worth of bolt ons and extras that include; Scorpio i-900 alarm (including perimeter sensors and remote control), Arrow 3-1 exhaust (original exhaust will be included in sale), Exhaust finishers, belly pan, carbon tank pad, colour matched screen, tinted visor, crash knobs, gel seat, rear hugger and radiator guard! I'll also throw in a genuine triumph "Trickle Charger" and a rear Dunlop Qualifier with minimal wear (but has a small nail hole in it) for FREE. : Am able to deliver anywhere within a 2hr drive of brisbane for FREE also. Bike also still has 10months rego and has 12,400kms on the clock.

I am looking to get about $15,900 for it, but am open to offers.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.