Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

09 CBR1000rr Frame Sliders

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by MrtypeR, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Hey guys, im trying to install some no cut frame sliders on my honda.. but im stuck as to how they fit on?

these are the ones i purchased

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150381572854

can anyone shed some light on how they fit together and install on the bike.. thanks!

2. Well you will have to remove both fairings (good luck with that, they're a pain in the arse) and you will then need to mount them to the frame. I can't recall seeing threaded holes in the frame to suit those brackets either.

The normal frame sliders (cutting required) mount directly to the top engine bolt, however, are there no pictures in the instructions to show you where they mount or how???

Maybe post up a pick of the bike frame without the fairings on (side on shot)

3. i ended up getting peter stevens to do it... by the looks of it... the pieces go either side of the side metal bar!

4. Hi mate I just looked at your bike, looks good.

I have just bought a black cbr1000rr 2009 and pick it up wednesday. What tail tidy do you have there and what did you pay for it?