Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

09-11 ER-6f/n soft pannier quick release solution

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Portagrug, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all..

So my babies gone .. but the buyer took it without options.

So what we have here is a pair of Givi soft pannier support brackets to suit the 09-11 (12?) kawasaki ER-6 tail end.

with a pair of Motodry soft pannier bags.. GREAT for touring!!

I have modified these bags to hook and lock onto the racks.. attach or remove the bags from the frames by means of keyed alike padlocks 2 seconds on.. 2 seconds off.. a great little system..

the bags are re enforced to reduce saggy bag syndrome and can hold a full face helmet when expanded with space to spare.

the brackets will fit bikes with or without the passenger hand grips fitted.. the brackets are worth $250 alone and are built to accept Givi TPH10 semi hard pannier bags..

you will need to supply 2 screws.. these will attach the brackets to the pillion foot pegs.. should be a max of 10 bucks worth of screws and nyloc nuts.. i will advise further if you are interested.. (i lost the original pillion peg pins and had to let these screws go with the bike.. )

im asking $150 for this setup..

PM me on here if interested..

Pannier mod 1 small. Pannier mod 2 small.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.