Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

09-10 Triumph Daytona 675 SE

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Spanky, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD

I'm sorry to come back into the forum after around 12 months away and post my bike for sale, I hope you don't mind.

So, I've put up my much loved 2009-2010 Daytona 675 SE for sale. 30,000km on the clock.

This bike will give you countless hours of fun and reliability. :biker:

It's been lovingly cared for, serviced regularly and owned since new.

Paintwork is immaculate (it's all been replaced and repaired by Melbourne Motorcycle Fairings as I dropped it from standstill on a number of occasions - I'm clumsy as heck](*,)](*,)) and engine is as good as the day I got it. I have never had any trouble with this bike. It's a regrettable sale, but I've got arthritis in my knees:cry: so I'm moving to a motard style bike where I can stretch my legs.

Long rego until August 2013, always garaged.

Couple of extras including pazzo's, gel riders seat and bling but it's a fantastic bike without needing anything extra.

Tyres have around 1000km left on them.

Please call 0410 132 899 to inspect - can arrange Melbourne CBD during work hours, or inner west Melbourne after hours and weekends. You won't be disappointed!

$10,000 price NOT negotiable. (I had this listed at $12k but have been told that was too much. I've reduced it $2k but I won't drop below $10k.) Cheers

See attached photos.

Attached Files:

2. Tell em the price son

3. Yup, how much. Nice looking bike.

4. Sorry, and thank you! Updated now :)

5. Deposit taken.

6. Heh heh.....it's a chick.

... btw, YES SHE'S HOT

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pics or the hotness didn't happen ¦]]]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cheffie, that's what you think... ;)

9. ...well with a name like Spanky :bannanabutt:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi, is this still for sale?

11. Hi, almost.
    The guy who put a deposit down is picking it up Sunday. I'm just not putting 'sold' up until I have the cashola. I'll update this thread as soon as it's done - or of it falls through.
    Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.