Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

08 Vstrom 650 ABS [Melb]

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by mikkey, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 08 Vstrom 650 ABS [Melb] - Sold

Bike has been sold

Absolute bargain!! You wont find a recent ABS VStrom at this price!

Only 14 months old with 20 K on the clock of mostly touring rides, Madstad bracket so no buffeting, great sounding Megacycle exhaust, K&N air filter, Pilot tyres, crash bars, heated grips, hand guards, beautiful SS radiator protectors (German product with "VStrom" logo). Great all rounder which I have used like a small zippy tourer.

In very good nick and runs very nice as i t is tuned to the filter and exhaust changes. Fully dealer serviced, Rego till 09/10, Factory warranty until 09/10!

$7,990 including road worthy and 10 months of rego!!!! Bargain!

PM me if you are interested.

2. hate to be picky mate... but t&c say You must include full details of your bike - model, year, rego, condition, location, price, accessories, etc.

only pointing it out as my old man is interested in a vstrom :)

3. Fair point buddy. This situation has come along quite quickly and I just wanted to make interested people aware that I have one available. Just currently looking for reference bikes so I can set a realistic price - actually found this to be more difficult then I assumed.
    Will post some pics tomorrow and a price. Price added in original post.

4. haha, i have no issue with it, just ive seen the mods change it n stuff before :)

ill pass the info onto my old man when i see him :)

5. Added pictures for your perusal..... she is a very nice bike and runs very smooth...

6. Re: 08 Vstrom 650 ABS - price drop! - bargain![Melb]

Dropped price for quick sale. You wont find a recent ABS VStrom at this price!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.