Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

07 Triumph Sprint ..... she's beautiful

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by donnie_st, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Have only been riding just over a year now, had a Spada 250 was great for learning and throwing around in the Sydney traffic, wasn't in too much of a hurry to upgrade after getting the R on my licence, didn't really know what I wanted.
    I finally found the bike, 06 Sprint, however being of mid 30's I said to the sales guy I wouldn't mind the bars to be up a little bit, to which he advised to wait until the 07 model.
    I waited and after moving to Bonny Hills NSW, and commuting to work in Port Macq I decided to go and test ride the 07 model, well it was pretty much love at first ride, we did some slow manoeuvre and a stint along the M4. It was all, plus more what I had read about in reviews. She was comfy to ride and easy to manoeuvre. I bought her then and there.
    Pick her up last Saturday, have been commuting to work everyday, most of the trip is in a 100 / 80 zone with some nice bends. She just falls into the corners.
    My verdict: she's beautiful, easy to ride, has the power when needed. I'll have to take the long way home after her service in Coffs on Thursday. Some very nice back roads.