Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

'07 Kawasaki Gtr1400 For Sale

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by PWRSK8, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 PWRSK8, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
    Hey Guys know anyone interested in a really good Sports Tourer, Have mine for Sale as wife will not, after a year of trying, get on the back, :(. So will sell this awesome beast for something a bit smaller.
    This well maintained, well kept, beautiful machine eats away the kilometres with ease at a mere 5.8l/100klms as an avg. It is a pleasure to ride, with pops and gurgles on deceleration, it does not lack for power and comes with heaps of extras, Givi Top Box 55L (with monokey lock), Handle bar risers, Micron Carbon Fibre exhaust, Sargent Gel Seat (New), 3 styles of screens(orig, Givi next size up and Cee Bailey Ultra Tour), Head Light protectors, Original Exhaust. It does have a few minor scratches but other than that is very clean. RWC can be provided, Registered till Sept 2013. Would like to go back to a naked bike :). Reasonable offers considered.
    IMG_0685.JPG IMG_0688.JPG IMG_0690.JPG
    Excelent condition only minor scratches
    Price $12,000 ono
    Reg til Sept 2013
    Odoometer 32749 (this may increase slightly as sunny days appear :) )

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Great looking bike mate !
    Tried opening up your (dash) pic to read ODO (km's travelled)...

Please refer to the following link for posting an ad herein :

https://netrider.net.au/threads/rules-for-posting-topics-in-classifieds-section.61614/

A price must be included with the ad champ, along with other necessary details, as per the T&C's.

Will make your bike ad stand out heaps more..just like the bike (awesome) itself.
    Please amend as necessary (using 'Edit' function at bottom of your pics).

I sincerely wish you the best with your Bike sale

(y)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I could read the ODO on the pic - it seemed to open OK for me.

Needs a price tho..

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.