Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

06 vfr

Discussion in 'Archived' started by thebigd, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As new, 06VFR up for sale. Stock, with Honda Top Box and MRA Screen. Is plated / rego'd for solo rider. 14000 k's, and rego to 29th November. Presented as delivered, and one owner. Also happy to sell matching Shoei XR1000 helmet (XL), and Ixon jacket (XL). $10500 ono.
    ***Bike sold***

Attached Files:

2. need to chuck up a price with it mate :)
  3. oops, thanks.
  4. no probs :)

good luck with the sale
  5. That is a gorgeous bike mate, will make someone very happy.
  6. i would be all over this if I could afford it. That's really a lovely bike mate.
    Though have to ask about the jacket and helmet... Your not giving up riding are you?
  7. Cheers for that mate. I will miss her that's for sure.

You know how good she looks geeth. I still have that pic of our bikes together. Yes, my riding days are over for now. I need to throw some money into renovating the house.
  8. Yep it's one sexy bike.
    While I don't like to assist someone with giving up riding.....
    This bike looks and sounds fantastic, never seen a mark on it during my times drooling over it. Started great and also left TheBigD with a smile on his face. If you are looking at a sport tourer, this is defiantly one to check out.
  9. Thanks for your comments geeth. I agree, the VFR is a great sports / tourer. Some of the Netrider rides I have attended have been 350 k's +, and with the 22 litre tank, there's been no need to stop for fuel. I've attached a couple more pics showing the general condition, and the MRA screen. The screen is higher than the original, and throws most of the rain / wind over the top of you.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.