Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

06 MotoGP Accom--Vacancys

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by VTRBob, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Hi all,
    I spent a wonderful Valentines day down at the island last night , and while there did some hunting for accomodation during the GP w/end in Oct this year. AND FOUND SOME TOO :)

I have found an excellent place within a three ( 3 ) minute walk to the JETTY HOTEL :twisted: Two storey over looking the beach, which has separate rooms some with queen beds / ensuites and some with single/bunks ....
    Fully equiped kitchen / large spa / BBQ etc etc etc

It can sleep 10ppl at 250.00 pp 4 a four night stay .. thurs through to monday morning with 2 spots already taken. with a temp holding deposit paid to the owner.

Now I know its months away, but i need people that are willing to commit and pay a 50.00 dep asap to secure this place :)

( it is the last place left on the island :p )

and no asking i can only stay two nights and pay less ! its 250 for the four nights regardless if you stay 1 or all 4 nights. Ive got to take it for the whole 4 nights that was the only part that wasn't negotiable with the owner, although the price was :) :twisted:

So Far confirmed : = 4 vacancys left
    Myself / Nadeen
    Frank / Mel ( Nadeens friends ) damn Aprilia rider lol
    Undii + 1

2. I'll take 2 spots and able to give $100 deposit (PM for details how to get it to you)

3. The owner just rang me to say he knows of another few private places that are still available, if I get enough interest etc etc ............. all sleep between 6 to 10 people

All still around the 250.00 pp for the four nights

but 1st in 1st served so ner :LOL: :p :LOL: